Passports & Travel Documents

There are a number of passport and travel documents that are issued by the government of Canada. Canadian citizens can apply for Canadian passports; permanent residents with an expired PR card outside Canada may apply for a permanent resident travel documents (PRTD); while convention refugees and protected person in Canada may apply for a refugees/protected persons travel documents (RTD). Your status in Canada, country of destination, and age will help us determine which document you need to travel from or to Canada.